Dovetail mount for S&W M&P compatible with red dots sights with the Trijicon RMR footprint, such as Holosun 407c / 507c and many others. Mounting hardware is included.
- Smith & Wesson M&P Full Size
- Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 Full Size
- Smith & Wesson M&P 22 Full Size
- Smith & Wesson M&P Compact
- Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 Compact
- Smith & Wesson SD9VE
- Smith & Wesson SD40VE
- Smith & Wesson M&P Shield
This mount does not fit:
- Smith & Wesson M&P C.O.R.E Series (Already optics ready)
- Smith & Wesson M&P Shield EZ .380
- Smith & Wesson M&P Shield EZ 9mm
- Smith & Wesson M&P .22 Compact
- Smith & Wesson SW9VE
- Smith & Wesson SW40VE
The hole for the set screw on this mount is drilled off-center intentionally. This is to allow the set screw to be tightened against the bottom of the dovetail cut in the slide. This creates an upward force on the dovetail of the mount. If the hole were cut in the center of the dovetail, the set screw would fall through the hole cut in the center of the slide which would render the set screw useless.
Smith and Wesson's rear sight dovetails are known to vary in dimensions. Our sights are made to the same tolerances. Some users may have trouble installing our plate on their slide due to the varying tolerances in your slides. Please keep this in mind when ordering.
- Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Coating: Matte Black Hardcoat
- Overall Length: 1.780
- Overall Width: 1.1"
- Mounting Hardware: (2) 6-32 Flat Head Screws, (1) 6-32 X 3/16 Set Screw
Our red dot sights are meant to be installed from the left to the right (with the muzzle facing forward). The dovetail has a progressive taper to allow for easier install.
Simply remove the rear sight on your gun and replace it with our mount in order to mount your Trijicon RMR red dot sight. You can take our mount off and replace your rear sight at any time. Mounting hardware included.
- Remove the rear sight *
- Install the EGW Sight Mount in the dovetail
- Tighten set screw (if applicable)
- Place the red dot sight on the EGW Sight Mount
- (placing a small piece of paper between the red dot sight and the sight mount will make for easier removal and will keep Loctite off of the red dot sight.)
- Apply blue Loctite to the provided mounting screws
- Torque mounting screws to 15in/lbs
* Rear sight pusher tool highly recommended