The NFR EX Aluminum Quad Rail System provides an extended M4 handguard upgrade enhancing overall tactical performance, ventilation and versatility.
- Four 1913 MIL-STD Picatinny rails for versatile mounting solutions
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Billet aluminum for maximum durability
- Rugged construction will not bend or deform under any condition
- Field tested under extreme conditions for maximum performance
- 7 quick detach sling swivel sockets for secure & versatile slinging options
- Matte black hard coat anodized for optimal wear resistance
- Rail system firmly locks to the barrel nut and over the front handguard cap
- Perfect alignment with the receiver, secured with anti-rotation locking tabs
- Quick and easy installation, no Gunsmith required
Carbine Length M16 models and variants with a barrel length of 14” or longer and without a gas block.