Helmet mountable light with 400 lumens of IR light. The WML Series offers constant, momentary and strobe operation. Extensively tested to provide up to 1.5 hours of continuous runtime.
MIL-STD-810G certified, this 85g helmet light’s concentrated, high-intensity beam fills your field of view for close to mid-range target identification. The strobe function is easily disabled and the easy-to-operate lockout system ensures the light isn’t turned on until you’re ready.
Our all-inclusive rail clamping design integrates seamlessly with your weapon, providing simple, fast mounting with no need for additional tools.
- Integrated mounting system - Compact, convenient, and secure.
- MIL-STD 1913 / STANAG 2324 / Picatinny rail compatible.
- Tool-less install.
- Constant, momentary & strobe operation.
- Easy strobe disable.
- Waterproof up to 66 feet.
- MIL-STD-810G certificed for military and law enforcement use.
- Low weight (85g)
- Powered by a single 123A Lithium Battery (included).
- Battery can be changed without removing light from platform.
- Run time: 1.5 hours
- Light Output: 400 Lumens
- Bezel Diameter: 1 in. / 2.54 cm.
- Length: 4.10 in. / 10.41 cm.
- Weight with batteries: 3oz. / 85.0 g.
US and International Patents Pending
CAUTION: Do not use counterfeit or inferior-quality batteries, as they do not meet safety and performance standards and have been the cause of personal and property damage. To ensure safety and performance, the purchase of established brands, such as Duracell®, Energizer® or Panasonic® is recommended. INFORCE does not recommend or warrant the use of rechargeable batteries.