The AR 7.62/.308 Mag Pouch is made of 100% Kydex® for the smoothest, fastest draw. Perfect for 3-Gun Competitors or any shooter who would like to carry an additional magazine while at the range. The Push-Button Locking Mount (PLM™) attaches to belts with a simple push of a button. It allows for the magazine pouch to be securely hooked on a variety of belt sizes up to 2.25" wide. The PLM™ offers the option to attach the AR 7.62/.308 Mag Pouch to a belt, chest rig, or drop leg. When attached the button slides horizontally to lock the mechanism. With 9 mounting holes this magazine pouch has 270° cant adjustment. Mount can be adjusted in 1/4" increments from 1.5" to 2.25".
Features of the AR 7.62/.308 Mag Pouch:
- Magazine bucket made of 100% aircraft-grade Kydex® providing smooth magazine release/insertion
- Reversible design allows the magazine to sit bullets facing rear or facing forward in the same magazine pouch
- Retention screw for easy adjustment
- Attaches to the belt with Push-Button Locking Mount (PLM™)
- PLM™ fits belt widths of 1.5" to 2.25"
- PLM™ can be opened on a hinge for easy attachment and removal from the belt
- PLM™ locks closed for 100% security on belt
The AR 7.62/.308 Mag Pouch was designed and has been tested with the following manufacturer’s magazines: LaRue, Lancer and PMag. If you are using a different brand or style of magazine it may not fit in this pouch.