The AR 5.56/.223 Mag Pouch-PLM™ is made of 100% Kydex® for the smoothest, fastest draw. Perfect for 3-Gun Competitors or any shooter who would like to carry an additional magazine while at the range. The Push-Button Locking Mount (PLM™) attaches to belts with a simple push of a button. It allows for the magazine pouch to be securely hooked on a variety of belt sizes up to 2.25" wide. The PLM™ offers the option to attach the AR 5.56/.223 Mag Pouch-PLM™ to a belt, chest rig, or drop leg. When attached the button slides horizontally to lock the mechanism. With nine mounting holes this magazine pouch has 270° cant adjustment. Mount can be adjusted in 1/4" increments from 1.5" to 2.25".
Features of the AR 5.56/.223 Mag Pouch-PLM™
- Magazine bucket is made of 100% aircraft-grade Kydex® providing smooth magazine release/insertion
- Reversible design allows the magazine to sit bullets facing rear or facing forward in the same magazine pouch
- Retention screw for easy adjustment
- Mag pouch attaches to belt with Push-Button Locking Mount (PLM™)
- PLM™ fits belts widths of 1.5" to 2.25"
- PLM™ can be opened on a hinge for easy attachment and removal from the belt
- PLM™ locks closed for 100% security on belt
NOTE: These magazine pouches are reversible allowing the customer to carry their magazine with the bullets facing forward or rearward. If you order a Right Side Carry (Left Hand Shooter) the retention screw will be toward the rear of the body when carried on the users right side.