UTG offers an ultra-secure mounting platform with their Absolute Co-witness mount. It features locking Torx screws and integrated recoil stops to keep your red dot’s zero. The mount has an ultra-lightweight design that keeps weight down. This mount will push your red dot up to the proper height for absolute co-witness, so it will be in line with standard backup iron sights.
- Docter/Noblex mounting standard
- Precision CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum and Finished in a Matte Black Anodize
- 0.78" Saddle Height Positions the UTG RDM20 Reflex Micro Dot at the Correct Height for an Absolute Co-witness in Line with Standard Height AR15 Iron Sights
- Utilizes Locking Torx Screws and Square-shaped Integral Recoil Stops for a Secure Zero Hold
- Significant Lightening Cuts Reduce Overall Weight and Bulk
- Includes Mounting Screws and Installation Tools
- View compatible red rot sights
NOTE: Only use the included #6-48 screws for optic installation. We recommend to tighten the #6-48 screw with torque value of about 12 inch-lb and the side plate screw with torque value of about 35 inch-lb.
||Red dots with Docter/Noblex footprint|