The USM is a Universal Handgun Scope Mount which requires no modification to the gun and offers a steady and secure mounting platform over the slide.
- Initiates quick and non-reciprocating sight picture, does not move during slide reciprocation
- Extremely durable - Milled from 6061 T6 billet aluminum
- Matt black hard coat anodized for optimal wear resistance
- Original sights remain operational
- Quick and easy single bolt installation, no modification or Gunsmith required
- Facilitates prompt sight alignment
- Compatible with 1913 MIL-STD picatinny rail based optics
- Adds a front underside accessory rail in place of the original in use
All handguns with underside accessory rail and standard height sights that are in compliance with the following specifications:
- A minimum of 45 mm long picatinny or weaver accessory rail.
- Up to 28 mm in slide and body width.
- Up to 48 mm in Height from under side of accessory rail to end
Including (but not excluding other models):
- HK P30 / P30L / SFP9 / VP9 / SFP9L / VP9L
- SIG P226 with rail / P226 X-Six, LDC I, LDC II / P320 X-Five
- CZ75 SP01 / 75 Shadow 2 / P10C / P10F / P07 / P09
- Walther PPQ M2
- 1911 Models with Rail (tested with 5" Barrel)
- AF1 Strike One
- M&P models with rail