SPIKE Precision Bipod from FAB Defense is a high-end bipod with advanced features and high quality.
The SPIKE bipod has a smart hybrid construction of tempered steel, 6061 T-6 aluminum, and extremely strong polymer composite.
The bipod has a cradle with tilt (< 20 degrees) and panning adjustment (< 60 degrees) that can be locked and released with simple and fast movements.
The panning function is of course spring-loaded with automatic return, so the bipod resets itself when the weapon is lifted. This allows for quick transition to the next shooting position without taking into account the bipod's previous position.
The legs can be locked in 0, 45, 90, and 135 degree positions. The leg height is adjustable from 180 to 250 mm. The height is increased with a simple pull of the legs and reduced with a button press. The inner structure of the legs is rectangular, providing increased strength and stability.
The bipod feet are rubber-coated for excellent friction on smooth surfaces.
Available in Picatinny and M-LOK versions.
- Smart hybrid construction: tempered steel, 6061 T-6 aluminum, and high-performance polymer composite
- 4 lockable leg positions: 0, 45, 90, and 135 degrees
- Adjustable rotating head with tilt and panning adjustments that can be locked down or released for quick targeting
- 60 degree panning with automatic spring-loaded return mechanism
- 20 degree tilt
- Leg height from 180 mm to 250 mm (height measured at 90 degree leg position)
- Quick height adjustment with a simple pull of the leg extension
- Quick reduction of leg height with a button press
- Rectangular inner legs for increased stability and stiffness
- Rubber-coated feet for excellent grip on any surface
- Quick replacement of feet without tools
- Extra leg height extension included
- Footprint of 245 to 300 mm
- Available in Picatinny and M-LOK versions
- Available in black, tan, or OD green.
|Width (open / extended)||242 mm|
|Height (open / extended)||250 mm|
|Length (open / extended)||51 mm|