R10/22 Precision Stock Conversion Kit from FAB Defense is an alternative chassis for Ruger® 10/22® rifles. Compatible with standard, bull barrel, or suppressed barrels.
The stock offers a modern, versatile platform with ergonomic grip, adjustable cheek rest, and support for picatinny accessories via integrated rails.
The stock is available in 4 different configurations:
|UAS stock||Integrated cheek riser with 5 levels|
|M4 stock||Telescoping stock on M4/AR type buffer tube. GL-CORE is included as standard.|
||Collapsible stock that cannot be folded|
This Ruger 10/22 stock is also available as a PRO version that includes rails above the receiver and barrel.
- 1913 MIL-STD Picatinny rail on the bottom and both sides
- Quick and easy drop-in installation
- Choose between fixed or folding stock
- QD sling swivel mounts on both sides
- Ergonomic grip with finger grooves for optimal grip
- Constructed of durable and lightweight glass-reinforced polymer
- Picatinny rails made of 6061-T6 aluminum
- 25-year limited lifetime warranty
- Standard, bull, and heavy barrels
- Picatinny accessories
- Not compatible with Ruger® 10/22® takedown models
- The GL-CORE buttstock on the "M4" model kan be extended with this adjustable cheek riser from FAB Defense.
See last image for installation instructions.
If you wish to convert a folding stock to a fixed stock, please order this conversion adapter.
|Width (in front of rails)
|Beight (from bottom of grip)
Quality stock fold mechanism operates great
Highly adjustable, foldable and very light stock for a Ruger 10/22 (or 10/22 clone, such as a Bergara BXR). Tight fitting... so depending on your Ruger 10/22 receiver and trigger assembly pack foot print, you may need to make some adjustments (i.e., dremel tool or file). Looks great! Arguably the best adjustable stock for a Ruger 10/22 (or 10/22 clone).
Ruger 10/22 Precision Stock er tight og fin. Den gir meg et mye bedre grep enn den syntetiske originalstokken.
Rask leveranse, god kvalitet, enkel installasjon, råtøft resultat.
Hadde dog gått for pro om jeg skulle gjort det igjen - koster ikke så mye mer..
Stokken var lett å montere, godt grep, god kolbe. Har ei heldempet rifle og ved å ta bort innlegget ble det god plass til løpet. God presisjon på ammoen jeg bruker også etter montering av nystokken. Ei skikkelig oppgradering av rifla, anbefales.