The New NFR Aluminum Quad Rail System provides you with a carbine length M4 handguard upgrade enhancing your weapon's overall tactical performance, ventilation and versatility.
- Four 1913 MIL-STD Picatinny rails for versatile mounting solutions
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Billet aluminum for maximum durability
- Rugged construction will not bend or deform under any condition
- Field tested under extreme conditions for maximum performance and durability
- Integrated ambidextrous QD front and rear sling swivel connectors
- Hard coat anodized for optimal wear resistance
- Replace your standard handguard, simple installation, secured by 4 bolts
- Rail system firmly locks to the barrel nut and front handguard cap
- Perfect alignment with the receiver, secured with anti-rotation locking tabs
- No gunsmith required
- Carbine Length M16 models and variants without gas block.
We also recommend
Based on 2 reviews