Whether for competition, duty or defense, optical system rule the day in terms of shooter preference. But optics do fail. To keep your carbine in the competition, the FAB Defense FRBS Offset kit provides an affordable backup sighting system.
The Front/Rear Backup Sight (FRBS) offers insurance for when an optic goes down. Mounted at a 45-degree, the system engages target for fast CQB work with a primary optic serving longer-range work. Many competitors and operators alike employ irons mounted on a 45, providing both options and security. The FAB models feature a snag-free, low-profile design while not in use. But for rapid deployment, they remain at the ready.
The FRBS Offset Sight utilizes hard fiberglass reinforced polymer construction. It proves cost effective, lightweight and durable. The kit takes up a single slot on a Picatinny rail system. It clamps securely into place with an Allen head screw. Options include right- or left-eye dominance.
- Sleek design with minimal protruding parts
- No tools needed for a quick and easy elevation and wind adjustment
- RBS – Rear Back-up sight can be manually adjusted for windage
- FBS – Front Back-up sight can be manually adjusted for elevation
- Available in both right and left side variations
- Durable fiberglass reinforced polymer and metal construction
|Width (open / deployed)
|Height (open / deployed)
|Length (open / deployed)