The FAC Track was designed specifically to meet the needs of America's Forward Air Controllers in combat. The full front or top opening and loading capability of the FAC Track allows quick and easy access to radios, which can be securely seated behind an internal load panel. The load panel allows the tight and secure carry of many common radios, and properly positions them to utilize the antenna ports found in the main compartment.
Full-length open-top side pockets work excellent to carry tripods, breaching equipment, or any other long items the wearer or a team-member may need quick access to. Additional pockets and organization features can be found both internally and externally. Like most Eberlestock packs, the FAC Trac features an adjustable shoulder harness, allowing the correct fitment of the torso length for comfortable carry.
- Upper back wall radio rack with 3 antenna portals.
- Padlock webbing tie-points all over the pack.
- "Shooters harness" with 3D mesh is vertically adjustable for varying torso lengths, and is both thinner for shooting, and more comfortable for heavier loads.
- Numerous small pockets and organizers -- so you can always go right to what you're looking for.
- Gossamer polycarbonate frame.
- Handles on 3 sides make it easy to pick the pack up, especially when retrieving it from your vehicle.
- Five hydration compatible pockets.
- Includes G1RC Rain Cover, stowed in a zippered pocket in the bottom of the pack.
- Ready to mount two AN2P or A2FK pouches, or one A3SB Saddle Bag on each side (sold separately).
Dimensions main bag: 61 H x 25 B x 18 D
Total Volume: 32L
Weight: 3,12 kg