Whether you're on the hunting trip of a lifetime or heading out to your backyard deer stand, it's important to have all the information you need to make a perfect shot the first time. That's why the Kestrel 2700 Ballistic Weather Meter is a must-have for the hunter or shooter, since it provides all the information needed for a solid, first-round hit.
Each Kestrel 2700 Ballistic Weather Meter eliminates guesswork by providing concrete information regarding environmental conditions, like wind speed and direction, temperature and barometric pressure. With all of these factors calculated, the Kestrel is also equipped with a G1/G7 Ballistics Solver, which features an on-board ballistic library with data out to a maximum range of 875 yards.
Finally, the Kestrel 2700 Ballistic Weather Meter is also compatible with a free Kestrel LiNK Ballistics app, allowing users to tailor the unit to their specific rifle/load combination, ensuring even greater accuracy. The entire unit is protected by a waterproof, impact-proof housing that's covered under a 5-year warranty.
- Accurate Environmentals – Measures wind speed, wind direction, air pressure, and temperature, G1/G7 Ballistics Solver – Large library of lab tested bullet data. Expect extreme accuracy out to the max range of 875yds
- Customizable Shooting Solutions - Ballistics data specific to your rifle, bullet, and scope, Single Target Display - Easily view the elevation and windage solutions for your shot
- Wind Capture - Intuitive Wind Capture feature instantly measures and adjusts for real-time wind conditions, User-Friendly – Simple 3 button operation and Easy Mode step-by-step guidance on getting started
- Rugged, All-Weather Durability – IP-67 Waterproof, MIL-STD-810 drop-tested, long life battery, and backed by 5-Year Warranty, Protective Slip-On Cover – Slides over the entire unit for added durability
- Load & Go Convenience – Upload a gun profile for your specific rifle and bullet in the 2700 using the free Kestrel LiNK Ballistics app, then leave your phone behind – the 2700 is a fully functional, stand-alone field tool Free Kestrel LiNK Ballistics App – View solutions remotely and easily build, store, and transfer gun and bullet data to and from unit and view solutions remotely with LiNK App