Bulletseeker has changed name to Speedtracker. See updated product page here.
Currently, the most advanced ballistic radar for measuring bullet velocity is based on the Hi-Tech SIR chip operating at 120 GHz. The latest radar technology in the most convenient size offering the most accurate data on the market.
- Detect every bullet fired.
- Radar cross-section 144 times larger allows you to track every shot.
- Bluetooth enabled.
- Realtime display on mobile app
- Compact size with integrated picatinny/weaver rail
- Accuracy <=1%
The high operating frequency of the Bulletseeker Mach4, many times the frequency of competing products, allows for more reliable and accurate projectile detection, and the Bulletseeker do not have issues even with high speed bullets.
Thanks to its compact design, it can be mounted directly on a firearm and its innovative technology allows it to be used outdoors and even indoors in tunnel shooting ranges etc, where other products often fail.
- Unique compact design
- Radio working band 120 GHz
- Weight only 190g
- Integrated Picatinny adapter
- No need to set the measurement direction
- Measurable speed up to 1200 m/s
- Bulk missile detection
- Connection to a mobile phone
- Development, production and support in Europe
- Operating time up to 6 hours